Latest Movie :
Home » » Falque Silva Yago signs 4 year-contract with Juventus

Falque Silva Yago signs 4 year-contract with Juventus

{[['']]}


Juventus Football Club have acquired from FC Barcelona the multi-year rights to footballer Silva Yago's sporting performances, agreeing to a four-year contract with the player, valid until June 30th 2012.

Yago, a wide left midfielder, was born on January 4th 1990 in Vigo and is a regular in the Spanish Under-19 side.

The player underwent his medical today and then signed the contract at the Club's headquarters. Yago expressed his satisfaction for the deal: «I'm happy to have the chance to join a prestigious Club such as Juventus. I'm excited about the idea of being able to train with huge stars and I can't wait to begin. I hope I can make myself useful and show my skills. I wish to thank Claudio Ranieri for the praise he bestowed on me and I’m committed to honouring his expectations».

Alessio Secco – speaking to Juventus Channel – wanted to express his satisfaction for the transfer: «Yago is a very promising youth; we'd been following him for some time. He will need to get stronger and he'll be playing with the Youth Team. This signing confirms Juventus' regard for younger players».
Share this article :

Leauge Table

1 RomaInter 27
2 Napoli 22
3 Juventus 22
4 Inter 18
5 Fiorentina 18
6 Verona 16
7 Lazio 14
8 Atalanta 12
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Juventus Soccer Team in Italy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger